At JRS Air, we provide professional reverse cycle air conditioning installation throughout Sydney. Reverse cycle air conditioning is a highly efficient and adaptable air conditioning solution.
The major benefits of reverse cycle air conditioning installations are:
- Unlike conventional air conditioners which generate heat energy, a reverse cycle system absorbs heat from the exteriors to warm the indoors during winters, thus being more energy efficient.
- The process is reversed during humid weather conditions and the system tends to absorb more heat from the inside air and eliminates it to the exteriors. This process makes space feel much cooler and cosy.
- Many modern reverse cycle air conditioning units have inbuilt thermostats and advanced inverter technology, which ensures the room temperature is adapted to in real-time.
- Many systems feature a built-in air-purifying filter that traps fine airborne particles, and some can even decompose odours and absorb and deactivate bacteria and viruses.
- Reverse cycle air conditioners generate less noise
- Reverse cycle air conditioning installations come as a single unit which performs both cooling and heating functions. It can easily switch between cooling and heating with the flick of a switch.